DetailsTWIST & TURN IN SNEAKERS FOR CARPET! Sneakers grip floors limiting movement causing injury to ankles and knees. Dance better and pivot freely in any sneaker! Great for Salsa Dance, Line Dance, Swing Dance, Hip Hop and dance fitness.
HOW TO WEAR: Pull the carpet DanceSock over the front of your shoe. The bottom portion is called a swivel sole and designed for durability. It should be positioned on the bottom and evenly around the sides of your sneaker. The top portion is thinner and designed to be breathable. Adjust placement from the swivel sole. Have fun!
FOR CARPET ONLY: The DanceSocks will increase the range of motion of your sneakers by reducing traction. Always wear on both feet. Remove your DanceSocks before walking onto smooth surfaces to avoid slipping and possible injury. They are designed for carpeted floors only.
HELPFUL TIP: We suggest putting the sock on first and then your sneaker on your foot. When your sneaker is off your foot you can position the sock easier. Maneuver the sock from the swivel sole or bottom section. It is thicker there and easier to stretch. You can also stretch them before putting them on. The DanceSocks for Carpet are made of a nylon/spandex material and can stretch to fit up to a size 14 sneaker for men.
HAVE QUESTIONS? We are hear to help! Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 212-396-2489.
Customer Reviews 12 item(s)
- I love them. I tell everyone where I dance or Zumba about them.
- Won't dance without 'em!!!
- These are fabulous!!!! I have terrible knees and doing Zumba, which I love, always left me feeling happy, but worn out!! We do Zumba on a carpeted floor and my sneakers always felt like I was "stuck" to the surface, making movement difficult and painful. With Dancesocks, I still feel happy at the end of a workout, but now I'm also energized!!
- Excellent protection for the knees!
- These have made my dance based and even my mixed martial arts based workouts so much easier on my knees and ankles! So grateful for these! Great quality, fast shipping and an affordable price. What more could I ask for? Makes it so much easier to turn and twist on carpeted floors in shoes which I absolutely need for stability in my joints. I have rheumatoid arthritis and Lyme disease so working out is already a challenge due to joint pain and I have had multiple knee surgeries on my left knee. These have really been a lifesaver! Ordering more today!
- Awesome on carpet.
- These work very well on carpet. Love using them while doing Zumba. Twisted ankle and tried them doing PiYo workout made it very easy to twist without hurting ankle. No more sore knees when working out.
- Awesome for Zumba on Carpets!
- I love these for dancing on Carpet. I teach Zumba on a carpeted floor (and have for the past 4 years). I'm so happy, I found out about these. They slide with ease over the carpet and are really saving my knees. I sent the website link to my Zumba Class peeps and several of them also wear them during Class and love them!
- Love them so much!
- I use these for Refit. My instructor bought a pair, I borrowed them, loved them, and bought my own, and a pair for my mom.
- Finally for Carpet!
- I'm so glad Dance Socks came out with socks for carpet! I Jazzercise on a carpet floor and until now, I wasn't able to pivot or twist without hurting my knees. Now I can pivot and twist with ease! These are great! I just placed a bulk order for my Jazzercise buddies.
- Great product!
- They are great, my knee doesn't hurt during Zumba now.
- Awesome product for Jazzercise!
- Awesome product! I do Jazzercise and one of the facilities I go to, has carpeted floors. These are perfect; not to slippery! Make more colors!!
- A must have
- I use them for teaching Zumba on rubber floor (like the one for pilates) and they are great! I highly recommend them!
- Love this product!!
- These are amazing!! I teach Zumba on a carpeted floor and I would come home with my feet aching. I've torn my medial retinaculum in the knee twice from the twisting. These have taken all the stress off my knees and feet!! I've been letting people try them in class, and they all love them. I'm now going to resell them to my class and save everyone's knees, ankles, and feet!!
- Over the WHOLE SHOE-AWESOME!
- I bought the ones that go over the whole shoe. AWESOME! Work REALLY well on the floor and no knee pain! I bought some for my daughter-in-law!