DetailsTWIST & TURN IN SNEAKERS ON SMOOTH FLOORS! Sneakers grip floors limiting movement causing injury to ankles and knees. Not anymore using the DanceSocks! Dance better and pivot freely in any sneaker! Great for Salsa Dance, Line Dance, Swing Dance, Hip Hop and dance fitness.
RECOMMENDED FLOORING: this half sock design is for dancing on well-maintained smooth floors like wood, marley, etc. Not for carpet or rubberized flooring.
HOW TO WEAR: Pull the DanceSock over the front of your shoe. Cover more sole to increase glide. For greater grip, pull further onto your sneaker to expose more toe. The coverage you need depends on dance style, flooring and sneaker. The material is adjustable so you can stretch or fold.
HAVE QUESTIONS? We are hear to help! Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 212-396-2489.
Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
- I love them for my hustle class (line dance)
- I'm ordering all the colors! They really work and my feet are so comfortable in sneakers. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
- I Love them
- These should never be out of stock because of high demand in my dance class
- Excellent product!
- These things changed my life. I have large, wide feet, and it's impossible for me to find dance shoes that fit. I had just about given up on being able to dance in comfort when a friend told me about Dance Socks. Now I can wear shoes that keep my feet happy, and do the dancing that makes the rest of me happy. I mostly do contra and English country dancing, and the 2 styles require different amounts of traction. At mixed-style events I used to have to dash off the floor between dances to change shoes. Now I just tuck a Dance Sock into the cuff of my regular sock and I can adjust my traction level in seconds. Hooray!
- Square Dance and Round Dance Musts
- Square Dancers - here's your answer for practice sessions in tennis shoes. My partners can now swing me without twisting my shoulder! Great gliding and I like that I can adjust the amount of hold just be moving the sock up or down my shoe. Works well for round dancing, too. These socks are great for a variety of dance.
- Love these
- Game changer so fun ankle savers I lost 50 pounds dancing in my living room with these amazing socks. Love them so much!
- Color combo (4 pair)
- The best sock that I ever put on my feet, just wish it was a 4 pair combo of all black
- They are awesome
- I really love them! It help me to turn easily and smooth.
- I like it
- I like it
- These are excellent! They really do fit over sneakers (male and female average size), and they are very slick on a wood floor. Because of the design, you can expose more or less sneaker sole for a little bit of traction, a medium amount, or none at all. They make my knees feel MUCH better.
The colors really have nothing to do with the review, but this is the pack I bought. Next I will buy more plain black for when I don't want to draw attention to my feet.